Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Sunday

May 18, 2014

Hey everyone!
Thanks for the email and the pictures. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from my mom in a while.
She hasn't e-mailed me back for about a month or so. Don't know why. So I only got to skype my dad. That was really good though. I'm really happy I got to do that. I think it really helped him too.

But everything here is going well.  My companion and I didn't get to proselyte much this week. Lots of things happened. Monday and Tuesday we were in Ba which is like 2 hours away from our area. But we were there so we could skype.  On Wednesday I was sick as well as Thursday.
Just a sore throat and a bad cough. I still have the cough, but its slowly going away.
On Friday, we got to proselyte for about 5 hours and that was good. We went to visit our Second counselor's, President Besetimoala, son Xavier. He is awesome, he is really thinking about going on a mission. Hopefully he does, that would really help his family. They are all less active. We had dinner with them and shared a little bit of the gospel. It was really good. Then on Saturday, it rained all day.
And it rained a lot. Town started to flood and we had to go back to the flat. We couldn't proselyte anywhere because everywhere we would/could go was getting flooded. And we didn't want to put
ourselves in any danger. Then on Sunday we had church cancelled because of the flood/weather, but we went to visit one of our investigators, Shayal who was supposed to be baptized yesterday, and
town wasn't flooded anymore and all the water was gone. So I'm not completely sure why it was cancelled. We could have had church in my opinion. But it's not up to me. The worst part is that Xavier walked an hour to church yesterday to come and we had to tell him it was cancelled. Hopefully he comes next week though. Thanks again for the e-mail! Hope all is well!
Love you guys!
Elder Beilman