Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Monday

May 3, 2015

Thanks for the email, I appreciate it.
Right now, they are working on the temple, last year, it had got rain damage. They plan on re-opening it sometime next year, but I don't think I'll be here for it. But that's okay, I came here so that others can have the opportunity of going there.

I was in the service council in St. George in my YSA ward, and we were responsible for helping the people with disabilities to have sacrament meeting for one month. That was a great month!! I loved it, and seeing the people come and sing and do what they could was just an amazing thing to me. I felt for them, and saw them as our Heavenly Father did which enabled me to love them, even though I didn't know them very well.

Thanks again for the email!

Love,

Elder Beilman