Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Monday

July 19, 2015

We had a good week this week. We haven't had much people to teach recently, so we've been trying to find more and more people. On Friday, we were driving back from this area towards the interior- Nadrala. To get there, we have to pass through this village, Naroro, and on our way back, from Nadrala, I had the feeling that we needed to stop at Naroro and talk to someone. So we are driving down the mountain and that is all I could think about. When we get to the village, I look at my companion and tell him "one day, we are going to OYM here". To which he replied "okay". We kept driving down and it hit me again "turn around and OYM there". So I look at my companion again and tell him lets OYM today. We turned around and parked the truck and started to walk. We walked toward a house where there was about 4 men sitting outside on their porch talking and one approached us. So we started talking to him and he took us inside his house. We then shared about us missionaries and just got to know them a bit. We left a restoration pamphlet at their house and set up a return appointment. Only 1 problem- I'm not sure if we will have the truck at that time... Because we are supposed to take it in for repairs today and I don't  know how long it will take to fix. We didn't find out that we were going to take the truck in until after we told them we were going to come back next Friday.. So it will be interesting to see how this week goes.
Other than that, it should be fun!
Love you guys!
Elder Beilman