Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Monday

July 26, 2015

Hey everyone,
Things were good this week. Our 2 baptisms that we had 2 weeks ago were confirmed this week. That was good. We went to the house that we went to last friday, but they were busy. So we plan on going back this friday. But we were supposed to get the truck fixed last week, but the people at the dealership didn't get it done. They are taking forever. So the truck still needs repaired, but we are waiting for the go from our leaders, and the dealership. We are struggling a bit to find new investigators, but our Zone Leaders came today and gave us some tips on what we could do to help strengthen our members and gave us some ideas on finding more people.
But I haven't heard about the My Plan thing. Sounds like a good idea though. One of my worst fears is going less active. After learning so much, then to go home and change back to my old self is not what I want. So having something to help a return missionary would be way good. I think that would be really good for Fiji. Unfortunately I've met many Return missionaries here that are now less active or inactive. Its really sad. But we are doing all we can to help them come back.
Love you guys!
Love, Elder Beilman