Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Tuesday

August 23, 2015

Hey Everyone!
I don't know if I've sent this picture to you yet or not. But this was about 3 months ago. Sorry for it being kind of old. But the computer isn't reading the pictures that I've recently taken.
I'm all good here, my shoes have been taken a beating, the strap on my left sandal has been cut off. A dog in my first area bit it and it was really really lose, so I ended up cutting it off about a month ago.
But this last week was pretty good. I went on exchanges with one of our Zone Leaders- Elder Maliwauki. He is the man. Helped me know what my responsibilities are as a District Leader. But we have an investigator with a baptismal date for next month, her name is Kelera. She is doing good, plan on seeing her today. But on Thursday night, during the exchanges, I got kind of sick. I was running a fever, but I'm all good now. My companion still isn't 100% yet. But he is improving slowly.
Thanks for everything.
Loloma levu
Elder Beilman