Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Tuesday

October 4, 2015

We had another great week. We are just seeing a lot of blessing!
We had 3 investigators attend church on Sunday and they are all planning on getting baptized this month! Their names are Peni, Vilikesa, and Sereseini. They are doing way good. Its pretty amazing to see how they have been able to progress in the gospel.
This work is definitely the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I received a call from the mission office today telling me that they were preparing my flight plans for when I have to come home. And an email from my mission president letting me know about my outtake. A lot of missionaries are now talking about what I will do when I get home and all these things. Its frustrating because its making me feel like I don't have much more time left on the mission. Four months is going to go by super fast.
Its interesting how the Spirit changes us. I've wanted a tattoo since I was 18 years old, but the only reason I didn't get one is because someone told me to wait 2 years and if I still want it, then I should get it. But by the time 2 years came, I was a member of the church-so I didn't get one only because the Prophet and Apostles told us not to. And out here on the mission-I've still wanted to get one-but I knew that if I go home and got a tattoo after being a return missionary then that would look pretty bad for me the day that I stand before God and he asks me "why did you get a tattoo?" I've been thinking about it lately and been looking at other peoples tattoos and something this week changed me. I'm not sure what it was, but one day I saw a tattoo and I thought to myself "that doesn't look good."  I'm really grateful that the Lord changed me, because now, I don't want to get a tattoo. I thought about how if someone came to the temple and sprayed it with graffiti it would not look good. So I'm really happy now that I don't want a tattoo anymore.
Just thought I'd share that with you all.
Vinaka Vakalevu!
Loloma bibi,
Elder Beilman