Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Tuesday

September 27, 2015

Hey everyone!

Sorry if I didn't write much last week.
But we've been seeing a lot of miracles this past couple of weeks. We've found like 5 new investigators and like 3 of them are way good! I'm just super happy right now because of all the miracles we've been having. We had 2 investigators come to church yesterday and we had 4 come to church last week. When we first got here, we thought we had a lot of good investigators, but we couldn't find them or couldn't sit down with them. So we decided to try to find some more people and we were blessed with finding people through the ward membership list and a referral. Its been great!
When we first got to the area, we were having like 7 lessons per week, but every week for the last 4 weeks we've been improving on that. We had 14 this week with having less actives coming to church and investigators. Its been quite a different change from my last area, it was really hard for people to come to church because everybody lived so far away from the chapel that they had to either walk/hitch or they couldn't come. And if it was raining, it made it even harder. But I'm just on top of the world right now with my area and my companion and my district.
We have a new area that re-opened this week and they put 2 elders in it.  Elder Faamoe and Elder Gray-who both happen to be from...... MISSOURI!
What the heck?! And they are in my district, so that is pretty cool. finally someone who understands about Kansas City in the Mission.

Well thanks for the email!
Loloma bibi
Elder Beilman