Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Friday

Fiji tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the email! I appreciate it when I get those from all of you.
Yeah, I received the banana bread, thank you!  It was way good! I wasn't able to eat much of it, so I gave a lot of it to some missionaries that are going to Russia that I talk to every now and then. Their class is in the same building as mine so they have come over to our class to share their testimony and scriptures and other things in Russian and we share things with them in Fijian.

It's pretty fun here, I will actually miss it! I love my teachers, they are the best! I'm really grateful for the things they have taught me and for the love they have for us.  I keep forgetting to ask what I can receive in packages sent to Fiji! sorry! But I am going to send you 2 boxes of clothes that I won't need and a couple of other things that I don't need to take with me so just a heads up on that.  I appreciate the love and support I have from you!  The next time you hear from me, I'll be in FIJI!  Can't wait to get there.  Just one more day!  I can't believe how fast these past 5 weeks have gone by.  Hopefully I'll be able to be able to kind of slow down a little when I get to Fiji and enjoy the time that I have there!  I'll send pictures of me in the Sulu when I get them!  It will be the best haha!  My teacher actually brought some of his in the other day and we got to try them on.

Love you!
love, Elder Beilman