Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Friday

March 7, 2014

Hey, this will be a super short letter! Sorry!
My time has come to an end on the computer today.... I feel like it was 10 minutes ago that I got on here.  Thanks for the email and the updates on everything.

This week we got our flight plans! We leave on Saturday the 15th at noon and board a plane to LAX at 3:30 and land in LA at 4:25 or something like that. then we have a 7 hour layover and board a plane at 11:35 to Fiji and arrive in Fiji on MONDAY at 6 in the morning! We skip Sunday!  That will be kind of weird.  But we cross the international date line so we will be on Monday when it's Sunday here. its an 18 hour difference.
My companion and I were asked to serve as the zone leaders in our zone.  So we will take over on Sunday.  It will only be for like 5 days, but hopefully we do a good job.  We have 24 new missionaries coming on Wednesday! And we have to give them the new missionary orientation Wednesday night. And we are hosting on Wednesday, too!  We got to host on Wednesday this week and it was a lot of fun so I'm glad we get to do it again.
Oh and I did get the package Amy and Royce sent me, can you tell them I said thanks? I don't have their email or anything. I  guess I should write them a letter soon.  I'll try to do that. 
Sorry I didn't send any pictures, I didn't really take any new ones this week.
Thank you for everything,
Love you all
Elder Beilman