Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Sunday

November 2, 2014

Hey Everyone!
Tavua is great! Even though it is really really close to my first area, I love it! During Sacrament meeting on Sunday, I went to bear my testimony but I wanted to introduce myself a little before that. So I told everybody that I served in Rakiraki before and I used to come to Tavua every Tuesday(for District Meeting) and said if any of the members from the ward ever saw me before that is why. And as I said that, I saw a couple of people looking over to the person next to them smiling and talking to the other. It was kind of funny. But its great in Tavua, we have been really busy! We were teaching this girl named Meredani(she has been taught since April) and she was supposed to be baptized on the 18th of Oct. But she missed the Baptismal Interview. Anyway, she has been going to church with her brother who used to be a bishop in Lautoka(2hours away) and when we saw her on the 25th of Oct. She said that the Zone Leaders were going to baptize her in Lautoka on the 1st of Nov. But we had no idea about it. So we called the ZL's in Lautoka and they said they didn't know anything about it. We called Meredani the next day and got it all figured out. But she was set on being baptized on Nov. 1st(her birthday) so we had about 5 days to plan a baptismal interview and everything else. Everything went smoothly and she was baptized. Her parents(nonmembers) came to the baptism. It was great! I'm really praying that her parents will soon want to take the lessons and her whole family can get baptized. But what ever happens is in the Lord's time.
Well, I don't have much time!
Love you guys! Thanks for everything!
Loloma Levu!
Elder Beilman