Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Wednesday

December 7, 2014

I don't have a ton of time right now, because we have to go to Lautoka today.
So this will probably be pretty short! Sorry!

This week has been pretty cool! I stayed with Elder Carter in Tavua on Tuesday night because his companion was getting transferred too. So we had a good time. He was in the same intake as me, so it was pretty cool. But I have my new companion. His name is Elder Tuinamoala. He is the man! I love him. He is Fijian, in particular from the Lau group. But he served as a ward missionary for 3 weeks about a year ago. So he has a pretty good understanding of the lessons and everything, which helps out a lot. But really though, I have nothing bad to say about him. He is fantastic. I'm really excited to be working with him and helping him to become the best missionary he can be.
Thanks for everything and the support!
I love you all!
Love, Elder Beilman