Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Wednesday

January 18, 2015

This week was really good! I got another new missionary! Elder Barnaby, he is from Massachusetts. Two white Elders serving together, and neither of them are from Utah... haha that is rare in the mission..
So my Trainer, Elder Leota, has finished his mission! I'm kind of sad about that. He is the man! I love that guy! I hope to see him again. Only problem is that he lives in Australia. Its making me feel like I'm getting old in the mission. That and I'm training again.
But we had a good week, unfortunately we didn't get to see like 4 of our investigators because they were all busy. There was a super big wedding in the main Koro we visit-Tavualevu. Apparently it was a chiefly wedding, so there were a lot of people from all over Fiji! But we did get to visit some less active families and try to help them come back. I've been learning a lot about the Spirit lately and the fruits of the Spirit. And I'm really grateful for the love that Heavenly Father has for us for giving us the Spirit to help us, not only in his work, but in our lives. Sorry I don't have much more time.
I love you all!
Love, Elder Beilman