Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Monday

January 11, 2015

Dear Everyone,

This week was really good. We had some really good lessons, one of our Members, Nancy, is wanting to serve a mission. She is so good. I asked her if she  knew what Preach My Gospel was, but she said no. So I told her a little bit about it and I asked if she wanted one, and she said anything that will help her prepare for a mission.  So I gave her one of mine (I had 2 at the time) and she is already reading through it. She is awesome!

My companion Elder Tuinamoala is getting transferred, he is going to Samabula(my last area). He is in a weird situation, he has been set apart as a missionary, but he is a 2 transfer missionary. Which means he is getting transferred to another companion then he will go to the MTC if he is able to serve a full time mission. Its weird. But he is the man. I'm going to be training again! I'm pretty excited! I like training, its fun to teach new missionaries. Its also good to share with them how to become a good, effective missionary. I know I'm not perfect and I have my weaknesses, but I try to help them as much as I can.

But I just skyped my dad and his wife, Kim. That was really nice, its been a while since I last skyped them(i guess its been like 8 months). They were really happy to see me, it was really nice to see them too. They are doing well.

Well, I got to go now. Thanks for everything!
Loloma levu,
Elder Beilman