Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Monday

March 1, 2015

Bula Vinaka!
This week was really good! We had a lot of lessons, even though we were out of our area for Monday and most of Tuesday last week. I'm just really grateful for the blessings that our Heavenly Father pours out on us as we do our best and follow his commandments. We have a couple of really good investigators right now. One of them, Flory, is doing really well. She's been to church a couple of times already and comes to activities/mutual. We plan on extending a Baptismal Invitation to her tonight! This week I've been really really grateful for all the things I've been learning on my mission. Our Mission President talked to us in our Train the Trainers meeting last month about how if we work hard on our mission, it kind of sets the tone of what life will be like after the mission. I was thinking about that a lot, and how one of my counselors from my first area asked me "how do you know you were a successful missionary?" to which he responded "by the way you live your life after the mission". I've thought about that so much ever since that time. and how in the talk "the fourth missionary" he says if you want light, truth, knowledge, happiness and every other good thing you have to lose yourself and give up everything. then the Lord will in turn give us these things and make us something more than we, ourselves, could ever make of us. We will just be someone somewhere and turn out to be whatever the "fickle" life makes of us. But if we give ourselves to him, he will make us "Gods". I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life and this wonderful opportunity that I've been given to share it with the people here in Fiji.
Love you guys!
Loloma Levu!
Elder Beilman

*Oh, and sorry I haven't sent many pictures lately, I'm scared if I put my SD card in the computer, it will get a virus... So I'm not going to send much.. sorry.
love you guys!