Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Monday

March 8, 2015

Hello Everyone!
This week was pretty amazing! I think it was the first time I've ever had 3 investigators attend sacrament meeting! I was so happy on Sunday. My companion, Elder Barnaby, and I were going crazy. So to start it off, we have this investigator, George, who has been an investigator since July of last year. He had a court case that was supposed to happen in August, I think, but it got pushed back to October, then pushed back to December, then to January, then to March 3rd. When on March 3rd he walked up to the court house, and they just told him his case is over... So, the court case is finally over!! YAY! We talked about baptism to him, and invited him for the 21st of March for Baptism. That was really exciting, I wish I could have got on camera his excitement for baptism. Prayers have been answered and now we just need to talk with him about the baptismal interview questions.
We have another investigator, Anasa. He is 17 years old and he is the man! We've taught his mother in the past, but she wasn't too interested. But she told us she wants her son, Anasa(who was at that time really far away schooling) to be taught and baptized. so We've been teaching him for a couple of weeks. He is progressing a lot! We took a member with us, Brother Tuilawa, and he helped us out so much! We watched the Restoration video with him, and after the video, Anasa and his older brother both said its true! That was so amazing! The spirit was super strong! We picked up Anasa and took him to Mutual on Friday and to church on Sunday! He is doing really well! I'm really excited for him. Planning on extending a baptismal date to him this week!
So grateful to have the opportunity to serve here in Tavua! I love it here!
I hope you all have a good week!
Loloma Levu!
Elder Beilman