Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Sunday

March 29, 2015

Hey Everyone!
I tried to send pictures, but this computer is not working correctly.. So maybe next week.
This week was really good! We have a baptism scheduled for a man named George on Saturday! I'm really excited for him. He has been taking the lessons for a long time! We had stake conference this weekend, that was really good. I was really happy to see Buka, who I taught in my first area-Rakiraki. He is picking everybody up for church on Sunday's in Rakiraki! I was really happy to see him there.
We had a pretty rough week, didn't have many lessons, but we did a lot of finding! And that was a lot of fun! We have about 4 or 5 lessons set for this week to sit down with them. 2 of them are for tonight, so that is really good. We need some more investigators.
We had one hurricane come close to Fiji last month some time. It missed us, but it hit an island west of Fiji really hard. The island is Vanuatu, and we heard that about 11 missionaries we missing, but that was about 2 weeks ago. We haven't heard anything since. We eat a lot of curry! Even the Fijians will feed us curry! Its crazy.
Thanks for the email! I appreciate it!
Loloma Levu,
Elder Beilman