Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Friday

February 21, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Yes, I did get the package on Wednesday, I think.  Thank you so much for that!
I put the letter for the bank in the mail the other day.
Hahaha- what the.  Why did Curt have to wear a dress at school?  Just for the assembly?
That's way weird.  There is no way I would ever do that!
My leg is doing better now.  I didn't go to see anyone for it, I just babied it for a while and now
I can run on it.  I actually ran the mile in 6 minutes the other day which was pretty cool considering
I haven't ran in like 5 months.  But they have a bunch of records in the gym.  The record for free throws made in a row is like 49 and 3 pointers is 12.  I made 11 3's in a row the other day,
so I think I can beat that.  It get frustrating though because after you make like 5 or 6 and miss,
it throws you off. But oh well.
My zone leader Elder Moli is the one who made the 12-3 Pointers.  He is way cool.
He is leaving on Sunday though.  I'll attach a picture of me and him.  Actually more than half my zone is leaving within this week.  We have about 22 missionaries in our zone right now and 12 are leaving!
The wall looks good! I didn't recognize it for a minute.
Here is a little Fijian:
Bula Vinaka!
Sa vakacava tiko? (How are you?) Vinaka tiko! (i'm Good)
Au mai missouri. (I'm from Missouri)
Au yambaki rua sagavulu. (I'm 20)
Na tama i keimami vakalomalagi (dear heavenly father)
E na yaca i Jisu Karisito, emeni. (In the name of Jesus Christ, amen)
Au via wasea na noqu ivakadinadina (I would like to share my testimony)
Tamada Vakalomalagi (Heavenly Father)
vosa vakviti (Fijian)
vosa vakalagi (English)
I know more, but for the sake of time I'll cut it short.

Thanks for everything! Love you guys!
Love, Elder Beilman

 Me and my zone leader, Elder Moli.


 This is all the toys we found in our "narnia hole." 
Haha- it was in that air vent.















Me at the temple this morning.  
It's like the first day its actually been sunny for more than 1 hour.
  
Temple under water picture.