Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Friday

February 28, 2014

Hey everyone,

This letter will probably be kind of short, I need to go downstairs to finish my laundry.
But thank you for the e-mails and everything.  I really appreciate them.  Sounds like everything is going pretty well.

We're getting ready to go to the temple this morning.  The plan was to eat at the temple, but we decided to eat here instead.  Maybe next week I'll eat at the temple.  I hear it's pretty good as well, Curt.
Aunt Kathy sent me banana bread! that was really nice!  I didn't expect it coming so when I saw I received a package I was wondering who would send me one.  But there is 2 loafs of it! I love banana bread so that was awesome.  I'll have to write her back soon.

That's good that Jess is getting to go to a new area.  Even though she loved the Ponderosa ward, she will probably love the new one she is in.  She is amazing. The new ward she goes to will love her.

Well its about that time.

Love, Elder Beilman