Elder Beilman

Elder Beilman

Sunday

Sept. 7, 2014~ Transfer to Samabula (Suva)

Hey everyone!
I'm kind of sad.. I'm getting transferred to Samabula(Suva). I'll be
in a ward there, but I really love Rakiraki. Rakiraki is really
difficult and trying, but it has a special place in my heart. There
were times where I just wanted to explode, because it was really hard
but I have learned so much from being here in Rakiraki. I really hope
to see our investigator, Ani, get baptized. Her husband is a member,
Rusi(he is inactive). I think I've told you about them already. But
Ani is doing so good, she has been keeping all of our commitments and
came to church on Sunday with her husband and kids. I can't explain
how happy I was to see them all come to church. We invited Ani to
baptism after the 1st lesson and she said if she comes to know that
its true she will. She will be baptized. I don't want to miss that,
but my work is finished here in Rakiraki. Hoping the next elder will
come and give them Heaven.
People used to ask me after my baptism if I was going to go on a
mission.  I always told them "I don't know, we'll see" they always
replied "it was the best 2 years of my life". This truly is the best 2
years. I know I haven't been out for 2 years, but it has been amazing!
I don't regret coming out here for anything. My mission has been
changing my life. Its funny, when I was baptized my life changed, now
on my mission, my life is changing again. Not quite sure how that
happens... I love it out here though.
Well that's about it for this week!
Take care!
Loloma Levu!
Elder Beilman